Youth host Family Movie Night June 2nd- Join us for a night of fun. We are watching the movie “The Goonies” 7-9:30pm. Dress up as your favorite pirate and bring a dish to share.
- We understand the needs of our youth are different from children and adults and created programs specific to those in 6th through 12th grade.
- We strive to create an inclusive setting, where questions can be asked, topics can be discussed, and stories can be shared.
- Youth learn leadership skills, group participation, and inclusivity by attending our programs, and grow in their understanding of God and the world around them.
Youth Group Meetings
This is held four times a year. During the meeting teens plan mission trips, fundraising events, future retreats, and recreational activities.
All youth between the ages of eleven and eighteen are invited.
Youth Retreats and Youth Outings
Youth grades 6th through 12th are invited to participate in local and conference youth retreats. Once a year, Pilgrim Congregational UCC offers a retreat based on a theme. During the weekend, youth have opportunities to grow in their faith, exchange ideas, participate in mission projects, and form lasting friendships. We also have bimonthly youth outtings, where teens can socialize and participate in mission projects.
Current Mission Projects
- Collecting food for the Gallatin Valley Food Bank
- Crop Walk – An international fundraiser to help feed hungry people all over the world
- Lephoi Centre for visually impaired children in Botswana, Africa
Each summer, children in grades 3rd to 12th and adults have the ability to attend several activities and workshops at Camp Miminagish, located in the heart of the Absaroka Wilderness 40 miles south of Big Timber, Montana.
Registration forms are available at Pilgrim each May or you may visit the Camp Miminagish web site. For more information, contact us online or call (406) 587-3690.