There are so many opportunities to nurture your soul with other Pilgrims. Have a look at the Adult Ministries section for a few ideas. See also Services for information on regularly scheduled worship services. And, do consult the monthly Pilgrim Pace, for up-to-date information on events. If you are not a subscriber, we invite you to become one now, using the tool on the homepage.
- The Campus Ministry Task Force invites members of the MSU community – faculty, staff, and students – to Pilgrim for worship and fellowship. The task force offers several opportunities to get to know other students including pizza nights at Columbo’s, and a Parents Weekend reception. We also publish by email the Touchstone newsletter with topics of interest to the MSU community. To receive this newsletter and for more information about all our programs contact us online or call the church office.
- The New Member and Friends Task Force welcomes newcomers and helps them find a place at Pilgrim. Review Get Involved and also New to Pilgrim for more information.
- We honor and celebrate significant events in the lives of our members when they occur. The Called to Care Team supports members and friends experiencing change, from birth through death. Contact us online or call the church office for assistance.
- The Prayer Chain and compassionate concern is extended to our members and friends during times of challenge and celebration. There is also prayer table inside the sanctuary where you may note your prayers requests or you can fill in the form to contact us with prayer requests. You may also or call the church office. with your prayer concerns.
- We send Birthday Cards to celebrate Pilgrim’s children.